We offer individualized care with just the right services to support your active life. And most Importantly, as your healthcare needs change we’ll change with you.
Learn More »
Find current updates & latest news about Michigan Masons.
Join the Michigan Masonic Charitable Foundation & begin to change lives through charity.
Masonic Pathways launches a unique health and wellness program for Michigan Masons and Gratiot County citizens.
This survey Will help you identify if it’s time for help from Masonic Pathways.
ALMA, Mich., May 29, 2014 – Masonic Pathways is pleased to announce it has received MPRO’s 2014 Governor’s Award of Excellence for achievements in reducing health care acquired conditions in nursing homes. To receive this honor, Masonic Pathways actively participated in the statewide Michigan Learning and Action Network and the National Advancing Excellence Nursing Home campaign.
The Governor’s Award of Excellence was developed in 2003. The current award is based upon work from 2012-2014 in the following areas:
• Reducing health care associated infections
• Reducing health care acquired conditions in nursing homes
• Reducing adverse drug events
• Integrating care for populations and communities through improving care transitions and coordination
• Improving preventive care and early diagnosis through immunizations and screening
• Improving clinical quality measures associated with improving cardiac health
• Improving clinical quality measures among acute care and critical access hospitals
• Reducing disparities of care in cardiac health
The award criteria are based on the National Quality Strategy, Partnership for Patients and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Improvement Organizations’ 10th Statement of Work. The preventive care metrics also align with the Governor’s Healthy Michigan 4X4 plan.
“This is certainly an exciting time for Masonic Pathways, first the Medicare 5 Star Rating and now this,” said Cindy Bosley, CEO. “The team of employees who worked so hard to achieve this special award is to be congratulated. They not only met, they exceeded some pretty significant goals.”
Award recipients were honored May 9, 2014 at the Eagle Eye Golf Course in Bath Township, MI.
For more information about the Governor’s Award of Excellence, including a list of winners, go to http://bit.ly/OCbcRD. #LegacyOfCaring
All Contents and Materials © 2020 Masonic Pathways