Discover the secret to exceptional living!

We offer individualized care with just the right services to support your active life. And most Importantly, as your healthcare needs change we’ll change with you.

Learn More »

Grand Lodge of Michigan

Find current updates & latest news about Michigan Masons.

Learn More »

Masonic Charitable Foundation

Join the Michigan Masonic Charitable Foundation & begin to change lives through charity.

Learn More »

Live Better At Home

Masonic Pathways launches a unique health and wellness program for Michigan Masons and Gratiot County citizens.

Learn More »

When is it Time?

This survey Will help you identify if it’s time for help from Masonic Pathways.

Download Now »

News & Updates

Aug
27
 

Recently Stacy Mockridge, Erica Fisher, Debbie Dayringer and Laura Coe walked 60 miles in 3 days for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. They started in Novi and walked through numerous communities including New Hudson, Milford, Wixom, Northville, Plymouth and Livonia (whew!), finishing up in Dearborn Heights at the Ford Motor Company Headquarters where there was a closing ceremony. "The opening and closing ceremonies were very inspirational and energetic!," said Laura Coe.

Approximately 1,000 walkers participated, raising a total of 2.7 million dollars. The money is used to help end breast cancer, with 75% of the net proceeds supporting national research and large public health programs and the remaining 25% supporting local community and affiliate outreach programs.

Congratulations to Stacie, Erica, Debbie and Laura for successfully participating in this worthy cause!

Actions: E-mail | Permalink |