1. Call our Admissions Office to Schedule a Visit:
- Take a tour of our beautiful campus and explore available LifeStyle Options.
- Be our guest for a delicious complimentary meal.
- Complete an interview and Level of Care assessment with our Nurse Case Manager.*
- Meet with the Finance Department to discuss any financial concerns you may have.
- Meet many of our great staff members and residents eager to get to know you!
2. Complete and Return the Residency Application Forms:
- Your Residency Application will be reviewed by our Finance Department for approval.**
- If you have not completed an interview & Level of Care Assessment you will need to do so before moving on campus.*
- Reserve your chosen LifeStyle Option with the required deposit.
- You may pick up clothing labels and the Pre-Admission Information Booklet from Masonic Pathways to assist you with your move-in plans.
- Have your physician complete your Physician Form (valid for 3 months) and submit it along with recent chest x-ray results (within the past 12 months for the Michigan Masonic Home or within the past 90 days for the Jack F. Sanders Health Care Center) to the Admissions Office.**
- Submit copies of your Durable Power of Attorney, Patient Advocate for Health Care, or Guardianship paperwork to the Admissions Office.
3. Finalize Move-in Arrangements:
- Schedule your move in date with the Admissions Office.
- Review the Frequently Asked Admissions Questions included on this website as well as the information in the Pre-Admission Information Booklet to help you prepare for your move.
- If possible, arrange to have your personal belongings moved to campus prior to your arrival at the facility.
- Please note: Residents transferring from a hospital or other health care facility can request that their discharge planner contact the Admissions Department at Masonic Pathways for assistance with transferring to our facility.
* Required prior to admission to the Michigan Masonic Home
** Required for residency in all LifeStyle Options