Current paid staff positions include:
Certified Nurses Aides - Full time Afternoon and Full time Midnight positions available. Afternoon hours are 2pm-10pm, Midnight hours are 10pm-6am. Schedule includes every other weekend and every other holiday. $10.59 - $12.89/hour based on previous experience.
Registered Nurse Shift Supervisors - Full time, 4 days/week, on our Afternoon shift and part time, 3 days/week, on our Midnight shift. Schedule includes every other weekend and every other holiday.
RN Charge Nurses - Full time Afternoon and Full time Midnight positions available. Schedule includes every other weekend and every other holiday.
Information & Referral Call Center Manager, Masonic Pathways Live Better At Home - The Call Center Manager is responsible for providing and supervising the delivery of Information and Referral services to all call center customers. Exemplary customer service skills needed for both inbound and reach out calls. Sound knowledge of public, community, and health/human service resources. Experience and demonstrated skill in research, report writing and managing call center telephony, including CRM software. Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
The Call Center Manager reports to the Senior Director for Community Related Services and is responsible for ensuring that the call center delivers superior quality service with high customer satisfaction for all callers.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of two (2) years of experience required with demonstrated success as a manager. Preference for professional certification through the Alliance of Information and Referrals Systems (AIRS) or knowledge of AIRS Standards and Practices, including 2-1-1.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Manage call center operations, overseeing the implementation of policies and procedures which ensure delivery of high quality data and customer service to callers.
· Capable of managing outcomes and performance in a changing and expanding work environment.
· Demonstrated experience, understanding, knowledge and comfort with public, non-profit and community-based health and human services systems and the field of information and referral.
· Plan and direct regular updating of the resource database in order to maintain the quality, comprehensiveness and integrity of information.
· Able to plan, manage, and deliver multiple projects; organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meet critical deadlines.
· Communicate skillfully and effectively orally and in writing.
· Must maintain confidentiality.
· Continue to implement and improve processes and practices for both call center and resource database. Conduct both scheduled and random reviews of system functions.
· Maintain close working relationship with staff from 2-1-1 and MIAIRS Information and Referral Network.
· Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license and liability insurance as required by the State.
Masonic Pathways offers a competitive salary and benefit package and an excellent working environment.
Special note: to apply online, download the application, fill in the form, then click on the Submit button at the bottom of page 2 of the application.